Thursday, March 18, 2004

Swing class kicked much ass tonight...simply because I did very well and Gina and I garnered praise after the class was over by the woman who runs the show and teaches the class. I don't think she thought I heard her, but she was telling one of our previous teachers that "these two" (looking at us) have gotten good. And she praised me twice during class when we were learning today's new moves...I was nice and smooth on one of the turns and she said so, and then on the tougher turn, my partner and I pulled it off nearly flawlessly. I was like, "I think we did that one perfect," and before she could answer, the teacher comes over, and I'm like, "or not." The teacher laughed and said, "Actually, I wanted to let you two know that that was perfectly done." I was pleased. It was a good night. :)

I've got the interview for Friday, assuming the guy doesn't call and change it. It shouldn't be a tough interview...I'm sure he just wants to see that I'm a good, upstanding individual who will represent the b a l l p a r k well. Whatever works. :)

But now I'm gonna go to bed...got a long, long day of NCAA basketball to watch tomorrow. :) Hooray for March Madness. And this would be the first time in YEARS that I'm not in a tourney pool. Oh well...