Monday, March 15, 2004

Today (actually, Sunday) felt like a bit of a wasted day, but that's what happens when you get up at noon. Gina and I met my brother, his girlfriend (Gina's cousin) and several of their friends at Hala Kahiki, this tiki bar out in Schiller Park. We got there at 10 and sat down at 11. So we were out quite late and up quite late as such.

Whatever...I just watched the first few episodes of "Chappelle's Show" from yesterday. Quite good...quite hilarious. :)

I need to head to PetsMart tomorrow to get Kazak a bag of his old food...I think he's disagreeing with the new, weight management food I switched him too. This has never happened in the past--he's got a stomach of iron. But I don't know if it's the food, or if it's anxiety when I go out because I'm home more often now that I'm jobless or what. But he's thrown up three times in the past three weeks or so. So I guess I'm gonna try switching him back to the lite food. It's not as good for his coat, but if he likes it, then I guess that's all that matters.

Hmmm...what else? Not much, really...unemployment is still here. He won't go away. :) I'm hoping to hear something from SOMEone SOMEtime soon...but that's just hope, ya know? I'll be looking for real part-time work by the end of the month if I don't get anything else by then.

Tomorrow is, as they say, another day.