Thursday, October 30, 2003

No freakin' softball. Wow...there apparently was a tie in the standings, so they needed to play a tiebreaker game to determine the standings. Now, we wait until next week to play our playoff game(s), which is sadly too bad, given as nice as it is tonight. The nicest evening of the month, and I can't play softball. :) Ah well...it's good that I got more work done than I could have gotten done at work had we had softball, and now I'll go home and clean house and "decorate," as well as do some shopping in advance of the party tomorrow.

Did I mention I was having a Halloween party and those of you in the area should come? Well, I am. So you should come. Yeah...

I'm going home now, and I hope I get there by 7pm, because "Tru Calling" will be on. I have no desire to watch the show other than the fact that Eliza Dushku is the star. Yeah baby! :) Sadly, I think I'll miss it, because I need to get a pumpkin. Damn.

All right...later everyone.