Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Well, we had softball tonight and won (in the freezing, freezing cold) 13-10. I had an average day.

This did not make me feel better after we got some disconcerting and very shocking news at work that has many of us on edge. Unfortunately, I can say no specifics on such a thing until later in the week, but it's flat-out potentially very, very bad. Potentially.

We shall see...I'm not stressing over it yet, as who knows what might happen...once we all get a handle on things a bit better, then I can stress or not stress. :)

Oh yeah, and I got behind on the search engine thing over there. I'm so sorry. Anyway, I put a ton of them up...they're quite hilarious, in my opinion. :)

Now, strangely, I am tired. I think I'll go lay in bed and listen to some music. Hopefully I won't fall asleep though...which probably will happen.

Come to my Halloween party on Friday! Many people should be there! :)