Saturday, October 25, 2003

Wow...I haven't blogged since Wednesday? I guess living in the city makes me less inclined to sit in front of the CPU all evening. :)

Let's see...well, Thursday for softball, my solid hitting continued again, so, knock on wood, I think I'm out of the slump I was in. We won on Thursday as well, so we're on a roll now.

Yesterday I met Tim, Bill and Frank at Hawkeye's prior to heading to Elbo Room to see Vodka Moxie play...My friend Erin was bartending, and I asked if she was up for going out after work. She said yes, so I said, well, then I'll come back here after the show and we can go hang out...I hadn't seen her or talked to her in awhile. So I left the trio of guys at Hawkeye's and stopped at Gina's house on the way up to drop off some M&Ms, her favorite candy, because she was stuck grading papers. Plus, it's the least I can do for going to this wedding with me today so I don't look like a dateless sap. ;) I know she hates me anyway and this is just pity. :) I stayed there for about a half hour, during which time we made fun of the ugly, ugly people on "The 5th Wheel"...

Vodka Moxie was great, as usual...they seemed to sound better this time, maybe because I was right in front, or maybe just because they were really jamming because they were the headliners for the night, which is cool.

After the show, I dropped Kim off at home and went back down to Hawkeye's...by then Butch was there, and the five of us went up to Dugan's on Halsted in Greektown, because it's open until 3 or 4 or so. Had a few beers there and chitchatted...and then came home and went to bed at the bright and early time of 4 am.

And now I'm about to get ready for this wedding after I relax a bit...I've got some time to kill. :)