Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Well, today was actually a busy Tuesday at work...but full of busy work, really. I basically typed every free agent to be into an excel document along with their team name, position and status in the offseason. Fun stuff...

But whatever...I digress. I now have softball in Park Ridge...this is the last week of the regular season out there. Hopefully I turn it around this week...I'm mired in a horrible, horrible slump in that league. I just can't get on base. I think I will try taking a bunch of pitches today and be selective. Maybe that will help. We'll see.

Then, I'm heading out to The Brook to get at least my suit and probably will bring back the rest of my clothes. I'm going to try to pack up some more stuff and toss it in the car and get it up to the new place. Hopefully Gerard hasn't changed the locks or the alarm settings...otherwise, it could be a long night if he's not home. :)

Then I'll simply head back to the new place and unpack some more. I need to collect whatever I can and start putting it down in storage. I also need to buy a clothes hamper or figure out some system where I don't have a big pile of clothes on my floor. There won't be any room on my closet floor either, because I'll have to store stuff (crates, boxes of crap I don't really use) in there. So I'll have to come up with an interesting solution...I think I have an idea of what I might do, but we'll see.

I should add, it's nice to be able to pop the radio on on my stereo. I haven't been able to listen to the radio in my home in three years, because I was in the basement and couldn't get a signal. Not that the radio's all THAT great, but it's just the little things in life, ya know? :)

Ah well...I gotta take care of one more thing here before getting dressed and heading out to the diamond...will talk more later, if you're lucky. :)