Monday, October 20, 2003

Ahhh...much better. Though my room is not complete, it is in much, much better shape than it was. I moved my dresser/wardrobe thingie and hooked up my stereo in there. I got most of the clothes that were lying around packed. Now I just have to think of an ingenious thing to do with dirty laundry and the crates of completely useless crap that I have. There's probably not enough room for all of it in the closet, and I'd rather not leave CRATES of stuff in the storage room downstairs...I guess as long as my room is presentable and navigable right now, that's all that matters. And it is. Thankfully.

Now I'm debating whether to head to my parents and do some laundry (free!) or soak in the tub for a while. I'm not sure what my plans for this evening are yet...10-cent wings are enticing, especially since I haven't been out with Luis much lately--I'm such a jerk. Priorities, man! :) But we shall see. I guess I'll play it by ear.