Monday, October 20, 2003

First mission accomplished today: I got up before 11am. Problem is, my lower back is killing me. Because of that, I'm not so sure I want to go stand at a PFW booth and devote my time to a good cause. But then, if I don't, my damn Catholic-school upbringing guilty conscience will eat away at me...and eat away at me...and eat away at me.

Argh...stupid Sister Catherine Laboure, or however the hell it was spelled. :) Damn.

I have to get my room in order...but it's so nice outside...but then again, I don't know what there is to do around here outside. Back in The Brook, I'd just go outside and do some gardening or something. But I have no garden here. No real yard either. I mean, I could go and sit on the deck and enjoy the neighborhood or whatever...but I have stuff to do.

So I'll just crank open the windows and make the best of it I guess. I really should go and volunteer my time. Damn, damn, damn. I hate myself. :)