Monday, October 13, 2003

I still have no Internet at home, and I've gotten no sign from SBC that my modem and such is on the way. I shall call them later today (Monday). I'm just wrapping up here before heading home from work. Tomorrow will be Unpack and Organize Day. After I wake up, of course. I have most of my stuff now...though there's a lot of little crap still in Bolingbrook. But I can get that stuff in my car as time permits.

There's just a good handful of stuff to do. I'd recap the weekend, but now I'm tired and want to go home. Trust me when I say it was fun, yet taxing at the same time, because of my lack of having a working CPU, I worried about making deadline on my writing that was due today. I made it, but I had to get into work even earlier than normal.

Ah well...good night all...hopefully I can find an Internet portal soon. Maybe there's an Internet cafe or library near my house...I don't know.