Sunday, October 05, 2003

Well, I'm officially moved in, minus a handful of things. I emailed most everyone my new address and phone numbers, but if you didn't get an email, then send me one...it just means I don't have your email in my address book.

I left a few things behind, furniture-wise, that I'll have to get on Saturday with my dad when his van's fixed. My CPU is there, because I don't have Internet at the new place, and won't until around the 16th, I'm told. So that needs to get brought to my place yet, but there's really no huge rush right now. Anyway, you might not see a lot of posting by me in the next week-plus, because of the fact that I don't have the Internet connection at home for now. Soon though, I'll be back and ready to go.

Also, Kazak remains in Bolingbrook right now. I will take him to the new place tomorrow, when I can "supervise" him and ease the transition for him a bit, if possible. A new place is always tough for dogs...he should be OK, but still, I'd want to be around so he feels more comfortable in the new digs. And to clean up any messes right away. :) He's my boy, I have to take care of him, ya know?

All in all, I'm pretty psyched about things right now. Soon, my monetary situation will rebound, and I'll be even happier. It's been a good couple of months, and I'm just trying to enjoy it while I can, ya know? Because the good times don't always last for long.

And I find it very hard to root against the Cubs, even against the Marlins, who is probably the only National League team I'd think of rooting for. I figured out my stance on the Cubs, really, but I'm at work and don't have time to explain right now. Maybe later, if I think of it again.