Saturday, October 04, 2003

It's 2:30am. I just finished a major push to pack up as much as possible and prepare to move furniture tomorrow. I cleaned out my dresser and packed all my clothes (except my hanging clothes) in garbage bags. I also cleaned most of them, so they'll be fresh and ready to go. I completely freed up the coffee table for transport as well as the smaller section of the sectional couch. Tomorrow morning, I will clean off my dining room table, which doesn't have much on it. Butch arrives before 9, and then it's me and him hauling all this shit ourselves to the vans...I just have too much crap, that's all. And there's no way I'm getting all of it to the apartment tomorrow.

Thankfully, several of you, dear readers, will be at the new apartment to help in that phase. Don't be shocked if me and Butch are tired as hell when we get there. :) It's possible, if time permits, that I could make two trips, if necessary, but we'll see. I threw a decent handful of "junk" out today too, and there's still more junk where all that came from. :) I'll have to spend most of Monday, my day off, working here to clean, pack and move most of the rest of my stuff. And I'll probably move Kazak on Monday too, because it will be easier then. But we'll see for sure...on second thought, maybe it would be better to move him tomorrow, so that Butch is with him most of the day Sunday and then I'm with him part of the day on Monday. We'll see what the schedule offers.

Meanwhile, i'll probably leave my CPU here for now, until I "finally, officially" move out. I won't have Internet at the new place until at least Oct. 16, so there's no rush to get my CPU there. I can move the CPU and desk maybe next Saturday, if I can convince my dad or Butch to come out here with me with one of the vans. We'll see...but there's no real rush on the CPU and desk, I guess. Unless Gerard boots me out faster than anticipated. :)

Let's see...I have to get up in less than six hours. I will start packing by myself when I get up probably, just to get a head start a bit. So we'll see how that goes.

Onwards to bed, while I can...