Thursday, October 02, 2003

Well, tonight I have softball, but first I have to go to my parents' house between work and softball to pick up my apartment keys, which are being left there by Butch. Then, softball, then out to Bolingbrook, then into the city with my sleeping bag, pillow and a blanket to the new apartment to sleep on the floor and await the SBC guy/gal who is supposed to show up between 8 and noon tomorrow. I hope earlier, as I'd rather not show up later at work. My supervisor knows that this is happening, but I'd rather not be charged a half day if I didn't have to be. Ah well...at least I'll get an idea of how soft/hard the carpeting in my new bedroom is, as well as how noisy/quiet the apartment and surrounding area is at night. Not that it matters, since we're paid up and it's ours now. :)

I'm hoping to take my vacuum and some cleaning agents in order to give the place a good cleaning while I wait for the SBC dude, if he takes forever. The bathtub needed a cleaning at least (dust and an actual tiny little spider with a web), but that's nothing. Otherwise, it should be nice and clean and ready to go. I might even take some of the boxes and stuff that I've packed, just to save space tonight. Yeah...maybe I will do that.

Ah well, I feel somewhat sleepy right now at work. But I must........fight..........on......or something.