Saturday, September 27, 2003

Ahhh...nostalgia. I just looked at the tons and tons of pictures I have from different times dating from college on. Wow, the memories. See, these pictures brought a smile to my face...I simply have them in the little envelopes they come in from the store really, even though I should probably someday buy albums and label the pictures and everything. I don't think I'll ever forget what any of the pictures are...in fact, I didn't really forget today. In actuality, the pictures were triggers for the memories...I could remember just what was going on and who everyone was and everything. It's amazing. There are some fine pictures of several folks reading this...by fine I mean, stuff you wouldn't really want anyone to see, because they're "bad", but there are also some excellent pictures (and I mean excellent) of folks reading this too...maybe someday I'll get a scanner when I'm making money and surprise you with them someday.

Someday...someday...someday...

Oh yeah, and funny search over there..."service engine soon ignore" Ha! LOL! I hope whoever was looking for that and came here got wherever they were going OK, because I wouldn't suggest ignoring it unless your mechanic tells you to. :)