Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Yeah, hi...um, I did NO packing today, despite the implication in the last post. Damn. :) I'll get it done, but I have to start a conscious effort very soon.

I'm still up in the clouds, and that's good. I went to Luis' house for grilled burgers and some beer, and then we went to Hawkeye's to drop in, since we haven't been there in a while. Like I said, I'm still flying high, but I might just be in the level below the stratosphere after Hawkeye's tonight, because I got some of that news that is just really good, but really unfortunate. My bartending friend is moving out of state. I know no details, as she wanted to tell me about it when she wasn't working (which is nice of her), but she did say it was a good thing for her and that it was probably temporary. So, that was a bit of a downer...but not really bad, because, you know, if it's good for her, then that's fine for me.

Luis also tried to drag me down today by telling me I've done everything wrong. But not even his down-to-Earth crap could sway me. I'm still feeling great, and I hope it continues.

Tomorrow, work again. And softball in Park Ridge late, like at 9:30 or something like that. So it shouldn't be too bad a day.