Friday, September 19, 2003

Hey, that post down there, that was in my queue...my CPU balked at it earlier today. So now you get two posts for the price of one. What a deal! What a country!

Just got back from Starbux with the Starbux Princesses (that's your new name now...you've moved up in the world :) ). They were "studying," but of course, I put a quick end to whatever little hope they had of actually doing anything. We sat around and chatted...I was practically force-fed a chocolate-covered espresso bean. And we compared two bags of gummy bears. Much fun. No, really, it was fun though. I felt funny in my dust-covered sweats and t-shirt, with my tussled (cool word... :) ) hair because I had been wearing a hat...this amongst the yuppies of the world, dressed to impress, kinda, with their laptops out and their books and stuff. Eh, whatever works for them. :)

Heard from Michelle...she had left a message on my machine. Good. Now I need to figure out when I can hang out with her and her friend...either tomorrow, late (post-softball) or Saturday if they want to attend a party I'm going to, at which they'll know no one...heck, I won't even know too many people. We shall see, I guess.

I found out that, indeed, we get our apt. keys on the 27th, when we sign the lease. That's cool, though I don't know if I'll be able to truly take advantage of the couple of extra days we have to move in. Again, with this, we'll see.

But now, I'm kinda tired, and really would like to get into work early tomorrow (ha, ha) since I'll have to leave somewhat early and won't have much time on Saturday to actually work and stuff. So I must go now...

Barb and Christine, since I know you'll be posting really, really late after this, go to sleep! :)