Thursday, September 18, 2003

Well, I'll soon be leaving for softball...that's cool. Although, it makes my evenings tough, especially with my friend in town. I haven't heard from her yet...but I talked to her boyfriend (my other best friend from Missouri--I assume they're still an item) today on the phone, and she's here. So at least she's here somewhere.

I rescheduled my dentist appt., so I can breathe easier now about that. And I've got most of my Saturday plans in order, thankfully. Saturday was really shaping up to be a run-around mess all evening, and all because of the White Sox tickets I have. :) Not that I'm complaining, just sayin'...

So we'll see how things go the rest of this week. This is my first real "test" in "save money" mode. Because if I spend now, I'll have to eat bread and water all next week.