Thursday, September 18, 2003

Got home today and made some spaghetti noodles, microwaved some broccoli, cheese and rice thing from Green Giant, mixed 'em together and ate. Scrumptious. But cheap.

"Figured out" my finances, and it doesn't look TOOOOOOOOOOO terrible for the next four weeks. Of course, I'm sure I've stupidly overlooked something, so that means I'm going to be as much of a homebody as possible, I think. Or at least a cheap ass. That sucks too, because there are a couple of birthdays coming up that I really need to shop for (and no, birthday person, this is not a hint or anything, so don't even email or call with some kind of sympathetic crap--you're getting something. :) ). I do need, though, to reschedule my next dentist appointment for mid-October instead of the end of this month, just to ease the burden.

I watched the Sox game until Jerry Manuel pissed me off, and then I shut it off and watched "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" Such a great flick. I love it. Just a great all-around movie. :) If you haven't seen it, what are you waiting for? Go, go and see it now. :)

I'm now getting a little bit tired...I felt better, by the way, after lunchtime. And I feel OK now...just a little sleepy. So I'll probably hit the hay, so to speak. I really need to start organizing stuff to get ready to pack. I mean, really, there's no rush...my big moving day will simply be to move the furniture-type stuff. The big stuff. I can always make multiple trips myself to get the other little stuff over the course of a week or more...but it would be nice to get everything going mostly at once. Speaking of which, I guess I need to talk to Butch to figure a bunch of stuff out about move-in, lease-signing and other things. And, I need to find out what's going on with Michelle, my friend from Missouri who's in town...I have to visit with her at least one evening before she goes back.

Ah well...all to be figured out tomorrow, I guess (and hope).