Monday, September 15, 2003

Well, I got up a little early and met Donna for lunch in Berwyn before she had to go to work...I saw the accident report and whatnot...it's always interesting to see things like that, for some reason...like, official documentation that indeed, these things happened. Thankfully, I was able to go because the "Service Engine..." light didn't come on today. Otherwise, I'd have called my dad and told him I'm driving down to his work to get the thing looked at.

I told Donna, I know money doesn't buy happiness, but it is funny how money can change the way you think about things sometimes. For example, if I had money, I'd still take the car to my dad's work and get it looked at and fixed if something was wrong, even though the light went out. But since I have no money, I'll just "ignore" it until it crops up again and assume it was just a glitch. ;)

Nah, I won't ignore it...I'll check the manual and probably mention it to Dad and see what he says...probably nothing.

Now I get to be held hostage yet again by this radio show, because I haven't heard if they're calling today or not, or when for that matter. I'd like to have gone to my insurance place to see how much my car insurance will spike when I move into the city, but that's on hold. It's such a nice day, I wanted to maybe take Kazak for a walk, but that will have to wait until after the show, if they call. I think I'll just take a nap...I could use the sleep, really. I got home about 4:45 this morning.

Nap time, now! :) Back later...