Monday, September 15, 2003

Well, I'm here at work, and my job, for the most part, is done. But there might be a couple of things here and there to do. Today was OK, because the day always flies when I have plenty to do, which I did today.

I was not happy to see the "Service Engine Soon" light come on in my car when i went out to grab a late lunch. In fact, I'm pretty ticked about it, because it could not come at a worse time. I'm still trying to save money for the apartment and new tires, which I'm needing very badly. Now this. Maybe the light will not go on when I go out there to go home. I'm hoping that's the case.

Otherwise, I'm pretty tired, so I won't post much. There isn't too much to talk about anyway. So, I'll just leave it at that and talk to y'all tomorrow or Tuesday. Or something like that.