Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Well, we're going for this apartment. We'll turn in our applications the next day or so. Keep your fingers crossed! (So then you can help me move, but also so I'm closer to pretty much all of you. :) )

And, I didn't mention...I'm a touch concerned about my left pinkie finger. I played first base today, which I haven't played in years and years. In 16-inch, it's probably the most dangerous position, because you can jam, break or really injure your fingers if you don't know what you're doing. Hell, even if you know what you're doing, it's not always perfectly easy to cleanly catch a cantaloupe-sized ball hurtling at you with your bare hands. Well, I did a pretty crappy job, dropping a few that I should have caught. But, what's worse is the tip of my left pinkie is turning black and blue and swelling up. Now, I've jammed fingers before, pretty badly too. But I've never injured the tip of my finger like this. So, here's hoping I just jammed the tip of my finger and it'll be OK...I'm going to ice it a bit and see how that goes. I mean, I can type right now, which is a good sign, obviously. But we'll see.

All right...shower time and then to bed.