Friday, September 05, 2003

I feel introspective (don't know why--football usually doesn't do that to me), yet talkative at the same time. (Wait, when do I NOT feel talkative?) I hate when that happens and there's no one around to talk to. It sucks. :) What also sucks is that I'm completely and totally addicted to these damned blogs...I check like, constantly. I'm such a freakin' tool.

I need to email my friends from Missouri again and find out what's up with them. I tried emailing my buddy Randy a while ago, but he didn't email me back. I'll email him again as well as his girlfriend (and my friend) Michelle...I haven't talked to them in a few months...

I'm about to cut up my credit cards, especially after one was declined at Edelweiss last night. It wasn't over its limit, I don't think...but it could be--who knows? It's so much money, I don't even want to know, really...just tell me what my minimum payment is so I can send a check for more than that and I'll go from there. Anyway, I think the payment was just late, so they cut it off. That's fine...maybe I'll cut it up. I hate debt. I wish I would have been wiser about spending money on things I thought I needed (such as that stupid gym membership that went to waste) or wanted (such as the PS2, which I bought before the price decrease). Things like the car loan and the student loans I can live with, but why did I have to be so damned spend-freaky on other crap? Damned fun quotient.

So, if I tell you guys I'm not going out, don't be stunned. I'll do my best, I promise, but that's about all I can do.

Oh yeah, and sad news...no softball tomorrow...it starts next week. Oh well...I guess I can wait a week, as I slowly creep back out of the fine shape I put myself in over the summer. :)