Monday, September 01, 2003

Cable is great. FX is, for the second year in a row, showing 24 hours of "24." Of course, this is Season Two they've shown today. I've bounced in and out of it, and now I have the season finale on. It'll be a good refresher for Season Three, which starts "next month," they say.

The draft I went to was very quick and painless. My parents' house also was quick and painless, though it usually is, really. Tim stood out in the rain and grilled the burgers and dogs, what a good guy.

Otherwise, it's been an uneventful day, I guess. Maybe I'll go to bed early for a change. Probably not. I'll just veg out on the couch and watch "24" and eat some of the snacks that are here. :) We shall see...I forgot today is Monday, which means that if Hawkeye's was open (who knows?), it would have been 10-cent wings night. Damn holidays. :)