Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Stupid misleading duck.

I have an AFLAC account. They have this "Wellness Benefit" where if you go to the doctor or get certain tests, they pay you money. So I got a claim form in the mail yesterday. Much to my pleasant surprise, "Eye Exam" was listed. They didn't mention eye exams qualified at the meeting originally. I went for an eye exam in March. So, I decided to call AFLAC to make sure I was covered, because I wanted my $60. Of course, I was misled. The Wellness Benefit started August 1. Damn. I could have used that $60.

Also, a couple of you will definitely enjoy my recent fantasy football column (I think the link will work this afternoon, once our crack Web staff gets things rolling...if not, I'll update it later). Laz, thank you tremendously for the idea. :)