Friday, August 22, 2003

All right. I'm sitting here with my venti passion tea lemonade, easy ice with three pumps of valencia syrup. (Most of you thought you'd never hear a sentence like that come from me.)

My thoughts: Solid. Could be colder--I'd get more ice next time. Doesn't really taste sweet at all. More sour than anything, but not bad sour, tasty sour. It almost tastes cinnamon flavored. It's good, and I'd get it again, but probably not continuously. Thanks Christine! :)

Otherwise, I haven't done too much today other than edit a handful of stuff. I'm going to finish putting in my teams' depth charts and make my phone calls for my teams...I don't have much time left in the afternoon, I just realized. But if I'm efficient, hard-working and lucky, I can get it all done and get out of here by six, maybe. That would be good.