Wednesday, August 20, 2003

This is what I hate about supremely busy work weeks. I have no motivation. It's like, I want to type out some emails to people, but it's just like, screw it, I've been typing and reading and typing and reading all day long. I even spent my evening typing and reading for work. But I do have to type out at least one message tonight about Ghetto Bowl.

I don't know where everyone is, as I thought I might get some emails or phone calls tonight, but I only heard from really one person for a conversation of more than 1 minute long. Strange...usually I hear from a couple people when I'm home. I had to ask Troy if I had done something to piss people off or something...knowing I hadn't, of course. Ah well... :)

I guess I'll go to bed here soon. I edited about five of the eight stories I brought home. I'll go into work early tomorrow and edit the last three.

Who wants to play floor hockey, dammit? Laz, move here. We need people. Inquire within.