Monday, August 18, 2003

All right, well, the dentist was painless as usual. Hopefully as the novocaine wears off it will remain so.

I wish I didn't have to go to work now, because, really, I have a bunch of stuff I need to do that I could have done today. I need to inform people of things, like my annual barbecue and fantasy football things, I need to mail out some bills. I haven't even fully unpacked everything from the camping trip last week. I wanted to take Kazak to Petsmart to get him bathed and his nails clipped, but that's down the drain now. It'll have to wait til next week now. Ah well...one more thing I get to put off. Plus, Eddie leaves for NIU tomorrow, so I wanted to stop by the house and wish him good luck and remind him not to fuck up like I did. Or something... :) And, finally, I need to find time to deliver this Saturday's Sox tickets to Kim and Nick sometime. Damn, I hate living 30 miles outside the city and having to work stupid-ass hours.

Oh well...in the not-so-immortal-to-anyone-but-me words of P.M. Dawn, "That's the way it goes, I guess."