Monday, August 11, 2003

Well, it's just past 12:15am. I'll be up in about four hours to pack, do some last minute grocery-ing and get movin' on up to Rock Island. For those of you wondering just where this is, go to Yahoo maps and search for Washington Island, WI. Then click just northeast of Washington Island. The green state park island is Rock Island. You can also go to Reserve America and search for it there...it gives a more detailed description of the island.

It seems, thankfully, that we'll have less stuff this time than we did last time I went. That worries me, though, because it makes me think we're forgetting something. Ah well, if we do, we'll have to make do without it I guess. I hope that the Perseid meteor shower (which typically peaks like, Aug. 12, I think) is strong this year. The moon is getting fuller and fuller though, which makes me think it'll be tougher to see meteors--but it's so dark out on the beach that I should be able to see some. Plus, the lake in the moonlight is just beautiful and awe-inspiring. :)

If I remember, I'm going to try to keep a journal of things...not that there will be too much to talk about, since we're going up to relax. What can I say, right? But anything eventful, we'll certainly let you guys know.

Anyway, this should be my last transmission for a while. At least until Friday night, depending how tired I am when we get back. So, enjoy whatever else you guys will be doing this week...working, vacationing yourselves or whatever. Seeya soon... :)