Thursday, August 07, 2003

Today I seemed to start out in a great mood and full of energy...after seeing the highway at a standstill in the OTHER direction, I was happy. I mean, I felt bad for the person who crashed and blocked the entire highway (people were out of their cars, sitting on the median, because traffic wasn't going anywhere, a la a C.H.i.P.S. episode I remember), but I was happy it wasn't in my direction. But in the past few hours, man, things have turned a bit...I feel tired and a bit crabby. I don't know why either...I'm making nice progress here with my tasks at work, I've made some solid plans for the next couple days and camping and none have really fallen apart. I haven't gotten any ridiculous assignments like Laz does or anything of that sort either. Just odd...

So I just don't know. Strange. All I know is, right now, I have no desire to get any of my other work done, even though much of it is due soon. Life and the brain are weird, I tell ya.

Working on finalizing my camping trip...it's going well. The hard part will be packing all the stuff plus me, Barb and Pete into my Grand Prix. That will be tough. But we should be able to do it, I'd think. I just keep worrying that I'm forgetting something, which is why I'm going to Sportmart in the next few days to buy a propane lantern and see what I might need.