Friday, August 01, 2003

I lost too much money gambling. Although a little is too much. The problem is, I allowed myself to be roped into craps by Laz. I had no idea what was going on...I just made the same bet over and over. And sucked. Then, in blackjack, I sucked while Laz struck the jackpot on his last hand and Jim also struck gold, both sitting next to me for awhile.

Ah well...if I had money, I'd "practice," but I don't have money. Ah well...it was a good time, no less.

This may very well be my last post for a few days now, as I'm heading to the hotel tomorrow...but we'll see...maybe Laz will be nice and let me borrow his laptop with the free DSL line at the hotel. Though that will probably be the last thing on my mind, really. :)

Yeah...off the the shower and then to bed. Long, long day tomorrow.