Thursday, July 31, 2003

Yesterday in volleyball, we won our first game but lost pretty handily in the second to a pretty solid team. Overall, we didn't play badly, especially down the stretch in the season. It became a good time, thankfully, because when we were losing and losing and losing, it was not fun at all.

Today begins the madness of the Urban Therapy Wedding. Laz is headed to my place for gambling in Joliet with the crew and to crash at my place for the night. Tomorrow, I have much to take care of and figure out, such as getting to the hotel, getting a haircut, getting my suit (if I can't tonight), etc., etc. So we'll see how that goes. Hopefully well. I'll be at the hotel sometime tomorrow, returning to Bolingbrook on Sunday sometime, so this space might be empty for a few days. Not that many of you care, especially since your blogs will probably be pretty empty too.