Friday, July 25, 2003

Time to go home. I hope traffic isn't bad, because I'd like to get home sooner rather than later and get some work and/or relaxing done. Busy few days ahead, it seems. Tonight, I'm going to some supremely trendy club (Zentra) with Luis and Monica for a couple hours, then swinging over to Streetside Cafe (Armitage and Kedzie) to relax and listen to my cousin's boyfriend, who is a DJ (Mike Rosey), hit the decks in a relaxed atmosphere (read: no real dance floor or anything...just sitting and listening to the music). You're all invited, of course. Mike starts playing at 12:30 though, until 2am, so I don't know if that's too late for any of you. :)

Tomorrow I start out with a pool party, followed by the Sox game, followed by potentially meeting Barb and Pete to celebrate Pete's birthday, if they're still out, those drunks. ;) Then Sunday I work.

I'll try to recap the day's events and tell you of any more freakin' dreams (ones that I can't turn into stories) I remember. Last night, I was in a NASCAR race in a little, noisy, orange low-rider Honda Accord. Yet somehow I was gaining on the leader. That's all I remember.