Friday, July 25, 2003

My mind blew up on the way to work today. I think my imagination is back...don't know why or where it went, but it just seems to be coming back. The dream I had about the cop...I'm going to turn that into a short story. I have all sorts of ideas for it, and for a change, none of them are cheesy. It will not be a comedy by any stretch of the imagination, though the darkness of it is not a product of how I've been feeling. The darkness just seems right about it. I think the idea works on a hundred different levels...now, hopefully I can sit down and hash it out. I'm going to take down the dream post, because I don't want to give away the story. :) What will this accomplish? Likely nothing, other than me being able to "create" with my mind again, something I haven't been able to do for years...and I can't wait...I have to make some time.

Man, I'm excited. :)