Monday, August 04, 2003

First of all, I'm obsessed with this song that I heard on the radio by a band called "The Used." I knew my little brother would know who it was and what song, and I had a good feeling that he'd have the CD. Lo and behold, he did, and he even said it's like, his favorite band right now. So I borrowed the CD, and quite frankly, most of the songs are annoying (for the same reason I don't like the White Stripes except for "The Hardest Button to Button"--the dude just screams and whines most of the time instead of singing).

But there's this one song, called "Blue and Yellow," that has me completely transfixed. I listened to it at least a dozen times straight on the way to work. Maybe it's because I can't exactly figure out what the song is trying to say, on top of the fact that it's just a fantastic song. You may have heard the song: The hook is, "Should've done something but I've done it enough/By the way your hands were shaking/Rather waste some time with you/Should've said something but I've said it enough/By the way my words were faded/Rather waste some time with you." No idea what that means, because the last line throws me. Otherwise, I'd have it figured out.

Secondly, since there seems to have been some confusion, I will explicitly state it here for those of you who don't know or haven't figured it out. Donna and I broke up in March. There were folks who did not know this, and I apologize for the confusion and for not telling you sooner. Of course, when she talks about her boyfriend in her blog, and his name is not Andy, I figured you'd all have figured it out. ;)

Finally, I will work on getting my comments back up and running (either by paying or switching somewhere) soon. I know you all have things to say. :)

One more finally: I'll get my digital photos from the Urban Therapy Wedding up some time, though I was looking, and noticed I didn't take many...and those I did take are of one or two people here and there or group shots that everyone got, really.

All right...time to work into the routine. I work every Sunday from here on out. Yeehaw. :)