Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I don't get it...I can't seem to load my view any blogspot blogs on my computers...strange. Yet, I can post here OK.

Well, don't any of you call me at work today...I'm not there. I stayed home because I felt terrible this morning, partially because I went to Hawkeye's last night and was bombarded with three shots at the end of the night and partially, I believe, because my body's finally saying, OK, time to rebound from the weekend. I'm just flat-out tired, and I slept until about 15 minutes ago. Like, truly slept. So this will be nice.

Luis and Monica bowed out of the camping trip yesterday, because (in good news) Luis got a new job, finally. That's good. But I am a little disappointed, as our group of originally seven is now down to four, and one of those four is coming on Day Two of the trip. It'll still be a fantastic time, no doubt about it...but I am a little disappointed. :) Ah well...

I've got things to figure out for camping and I have to get the Ghetto Bowl Draft and BBQ in order this week before my camping trip next week, so folks know when to come. Also, I need to upload my few Urban Therapy Wedding pics so whoever wants them can have them. Yeah...