Saturday, August 09, 2003

Today, I have approximately four hours right now before going to the Sox game to do the following:
Eat lunch.
Go to Sportmart to purchase needed camping equipment and accessories.
Clean out my car's trunk and passenger compartment.
Watch for my neighbors to give them the tour of the home and instructions for what to do with the dogs while we're gone.

These are very doable tasks in this time period, supposing everything goes well. I just hope my neighbors are around. I don't want to have to leave a note with the key somewhere for them. It's easier to just show them what to do. I also have to write my weekly "Way We Hear It" for work tomorrow, but I'll probably get up early enough to do it tomorrow morning before work. That has seemed to work well in the past.

So, no more talking and more doing. I'll get to "play" and "relax" at the Sox game later. Yeah...