Sunday, August 17, 2003

Well, as I feared, they've asked us to come in and work tomorrow now, too. That sucks, but not as badly as if it weren't expected by myself. So I'll go to the dentist in the morning and then head to work. Hopefully the dentist doesn't go berserk on my mouth this time like he did last time...I'll have to tell him to take it easy or no more free magazines. :)

Otherwise, i guess I'm kind of just floating through things. I feel very distant from a lot of things and people right now. Luis and I washed my car at his place yesterday evening, inside and out, and then we went to Hawkeye's. I was at Hawkeye's last night and just got the overwhelming urge to leave after a while.

I feel very far away from a lot of folks--my family, many of my friends, etc. Almost as though I'm not here anymore. It's a weird feeling. There's so many things I'd like to do but I have no motivation to do them, it seems.

So I guess I'll just float a little more and see what happens. I wish I could just stay home and mope around all day. I know that's not proactive, but for whatever reason, I don't feel like being proactive, because recently, being proactive has gotten me nothing but bad results. Ah well, back to work I go. :)