Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Hmmm...blogger's been up and down today. I got pretty busy at work, what with two 45-minute long radio shows taking up my time in the afternoon as well as our assignments meeting taking much of the rest of the afternoon.

I didn't get to post about how nice it was that Chipotle picked up the tab on my burrito and small drink after I was forced to order a vegetarian burrito though I wanted a chicken burrito, because they had run out of chicken for the moment. Strange, since I'd have thought they'd simply make me wait. So my lunch was free. Woohoo! Then I had ramen and crackers for dinner, so I didn't spend a dime on food today. That's the kind of work that will save me money if I could only do it more frequently.

Tomorrow should be relatively busy at work again, and then the work fantasy football league drafts around 5pm. This league is my fifth, but it is mandatory, since our draft results go in the paper and it would probably look funny if I didn't have a team...to my legions of dedicated readers, ha ha.

Otherwise, though, I'm not 100 percent sure what I have to do at work tomorrow, other than knowing there will be plenty to do. I also don't know what's going on after work since I don't even know when I'm getting out of there...but we shall see. Hopefully the draft won't take long and then I'll have some free time. That would be nice.

How the hell's everyone out there doing?