Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Well, today was pretty busy. I told myself, until I talked to Barb online until 2am, that I was going to get up at 8am and call a few apartments. Well, that failed miserably, as I didn't get up until 8:30 and had barely enough time to shower. Then, of course, I was busy all day at work.

But that's OK. I'll get the stuff done soon enough. At worst, I'll call on Monday, my day off. I bet I could fly through them then. But I'm going to try to get some of this done ahead of time.

Good news...I think. I'm playing softball on Fridays again! I think it starts this week, which is awesome. :) I'm excited...I love softball. Have I ever mentioned that here? I especially love 16-inch softball, which is what I'm playing. I am a little perturbed though that we're changing our jersey color YET AGAIN! Now we'll be maroon with gold lettering. In two years we've been orange with navy lettering (and I bought orange soccer socks for it), then green with white lettering over the summer (and I still wore my orange socks, and they kind of matched, what with the Miami Hurricanes wearing green and orange), and now maroon. I'll probably still wear the orange socks, or maybe I'll foot the bill and buy maroon ones. I don't want to, but what else can I do?

Does anyone else want to see "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" or whatever it's actually called? It doesn't come out for a couple of weeks, but I know I want to see it, and I'm not sure Luis wants to...even though we saw "Desperado" and were going to dress up like the gun-slinging mariachis for Halloween last year...actually, now that I remember, Luis wants to rent "El Mariachi" and "Desperado," watch them and then go see "Once Upon a Time in Mexico." So...yeah...if anyone wants to join us...think about it. :)

Finally, I have a fantasy football draft for work here in about half an hour. Hopefully I get out of it early enough to meet "the Starbux gals" for dinner...we shall see. I'm not too hopeful that I'll get out of there in time, but you never know. Hope the draft flies though.

Talk to all y'all later...blade 'em up.