Thursday, September 04, 2003

Ah yes...had a successful (that I can remember) draft after work, given I was wedged in the middle of the draft. I like my team...at least that's what I thought when I got done drafting.

And I got done in enough time to head to Edelweiss, a German restaurant in Norridge, to meet the "Starbux gals" plus Julia plus Hopper. Food was great, beer was better, times were even better. Talked movies, which I haven't in a while, actresses (because the girls, though they wanted to, seemed to forget to talk about actors...silly girls. :) ), parties, get-togethers, drunken stupidity, etc. It was a good time, as it was expected to be. I'm just glad I made it.

So now I'm going to take this rare opportunity for an "early" bedtime and go to sleep. It's the best for everyone involved. :)