Monday, September 08, 2003

Well, here I am, at work. We're actually pretty close to wrapping it up, thankfully. The first long Sunday is always the toughest. I'm tired and my lower back is sore for some reason...it's not like I do any kind of manual labor here at work, so that's odd. But, considering that I got here at noon and will be leaving probably around 3am, well, it's been a long day. Fortunately, there's been work to do, so I've been busy, so really, it's not like I had to sit here and stare at my CPU or struggle to find Web sites to surf or whatever.

Tomorrow I get to wake up whenever and go to the dentist again. Another $115 I don't really have will have to be paid. I knew I should have rescheduled to next Monday, after I get paid. Ah well...I'll just have to survive. :)

This is a huge week for the White Sox, and my brother and I might actually go to a couple games. They have a four-game series at home with the Twins, the team they're currently tied for first with. "Huge" doesn't even begin to describe this series. So it's exciting.

Ah well, I'm tired. My eyes are sleepy and my brain is pretty drained. I have to leave soon and then drive home to Bolingbrook, which is not fun at 3am after a long, long day-night of work. But if things work out apartment-wise, I'll only have to drive to Chicago instead. That will be nice.