Wednesday, September 24, 2003

While hypochodriac Barb obsesses over her weight and cancerous tumors and stuff like that, I think I have a real problem. Remember last week how I talked about how I hurt my back but I thought it would be OK? (I think I talked about it here) Well, the problem is, it still hurts in the morning. It's weird because it goes away during the day, once I've moved around and stuff, and it didn't bother me at softball yesterday. But every morning thus far, I've had trouble just sitting up in bed. That concerns me, but since I don't have any money, I guess I'll have to live with it for a while and hope it goes away. I'm not looking for pity, here, by the way...I'm just stating a fact. I know my blogs sound like I'm the only one with monetary issues sometimes, but I'm neither that stupid nor that naive to think that's the case.

It's official that Saturday at 5pm, we will be signing (after reading carefully) the lease for the new apartment. I hope I can get more packing done tonight, since I have softball the next two nights and plans on Saturday as well as work on Sunday.

I also have to formulate an email tonight to ask folks to help me move next Saturday. Stay tuned, those of you who call yourself my friends. :) Bob, I know you're busy whatever day that is. :)

Ah well, I feel a bit sluggish today...kind of tired of work too. Maybe a little burned out, but it's probably because the weekend can't come quickly enough. Oh yeah, and my little brother has a girlfriend now at school. How cute. :)