Monday, October 27, 2003

OK...dream time...actually, this one wasn't so vivid, so it'll be short.

I dreamt that, in a mixed "The Usual Suspects"/"Ocean's 11" fashion (though I haven't watched either movie in ages), I was part of a band of villains, including Benicio Del Toro and some famous actor whose name escapes me but he's got a new show on CBS where he pretends to be a bad guy to catch the bad guys or something (I haven't watched, I've just seen the damned promos so much because of football), and what's his face from "The Birdcage" as well as Hank Azaria in his "Birdcage" role. We were trying to steal circus animals that were being kept in a city park...we had an elaborate scheme during a presidential visit/motorcade near the park to distract the cops with Azaria and the other dude from "The Birdcage" dressed as older, nagging women who would act aloof and distract some officers while we loaded up all the animals in a moving van. Really smart...Lions and tigers and bears all together. I didn't really do anything other than observe...great job. :)

So we pulled it off and were sitting in our office (apparently, we have an office), which resembled the "newsroom" from my Kenosha TTV internship, waiting for them to call us to tell us if they'd pay the ransom. Azaria and what's his face were still dressed and acting like older, aloof, nagging women. But the cops came to the door and asked if we'd seen these circus animals...we said no. And it turns out that was just a distraction, because the cops stole them back. So we devised another scheme to get the animals again. At that point, I woke up.

Just flat-out bizarre...now I have plenty to do today...so I'm outta here. :)