Sunday, June 12, 2005

--328 days.

--If you haven't seen Star Wars yet, you should not read any further...
Gina and I saw it yesterday, as mentioned here, and let me just say that it was damned good. Better than the first two (obviously) and much more on par with 4-6. Lucas should actually be commended for this one, simply because, unlike in the first two, he tied up all the loose ends (except one, which I'll mention in a minute), and did it without be overly cheesy. Very good work. Although, I am a little perturbed about Chewbacca making a guest appearance...now I want to know how he went from being a fine, upstanding general-type on his home planet to getting all wound up with a mercenary/bounty hunter like Han Solo. And there's no more movies to tell us how...dammit.

--Other than that, I cooked dinner for the in-laws-to-be today. Went well, of course...I'm a pretty good cook when I want to be. And I didn't expect them to have any problems with it. Fun, fun... :)

--Tomorrow, back to work (already...damn). Yippee.