Thursday, May 26, 2005

--345 days.

--Lost in softball today, but it's been very different from every other team I've ever played on. We still had fun...at least I did and I know several others did. It was a relatively close game too, but still fun and not a lot of pressure. That's cool.

--The White Sox keep winning. The fan in me loves it. The skeptical Chicago sports fan hates it. Yet, Laz is still putting $20 down on the White Sox to win it all this year (maybe more, I haven't decided ;) ). Hell, it's worthwhile, I guess. Gives me more to root for and get pissed about if things don't work out. :)

--The nice thing about this trip to Milwaukee this weekend is that we'll get a $100 gift certificate for future use at a Marriott hotel. Can you say, "Summer San Fran trip?" I can, and I KNOW Gina can. So we'll see. :) I think if I book that soon enough too, I'll get another gift certificate for THAT stay. Woohoo! Go travel deals! :)

--Aside from that, not much else is new at the moment. Work is busy, busy, busy, but that's good. So yeah...