Saturday, May 14, 2005

--357 days. (with only a couple hours to spare!)

--There's no stopping Gardener Andy. You can only hope to container him. I be here all de veek. I drove down to Bolingbrook to drop off a check and "save" some of the flowers I planted in the garden out there years ago. They've spread nicely, to where I could dig up a couple sections and bring them back here to put in my big containers for my balcony. That saves me about $40, truthfully. I also bought some new pepper plants, because I believe my old plant isn't making it. But we'll see. And I bought a cherry tomato plant. Never grew tomatoes, so we'll see how it goes.

--Heading to the Sox game tomorrow, as well, with my brother. If you're gonna be there, keep an eye out for me and Tim. It'll be my first Sox (and baseball) game of the year.

--Softball yesterday sucked. We got killed, and it just wasn't much fun, getting killed like that. Though I did find out that our friends that are getting married in June of next year are also having their reception at Meridian Banquets, which is pretty funny. :)

--Have I mentioned that I have five weddings to go to, all pretty primary folks, next year? Mine's in May, a friend's in June, my bro in July, and two of Gina's friends (including one of my friends, the groom) in Sept. Of course, Gina has to stand up to three of those plus be a bride in ours, so it's tougher on her. :) Lucky me.

--Have a good rest of Saturday!