Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yesterday I took the day off and slept in until noon, effectively removing me from the cranky mood I was in and helping relieve my body of the tiredness it was afflicted with. So that was good...of course, I was reminded that I needed to buy some Claritin by my body, which spiraled into a hay fever attack. This is not good for the day before a flight. This morning I woke up free of the allergen, but with crap running around my sinuses. Let's hope that it clears my ear sinuses by the time the plane takes off.

Yes, I'm off again, this time to Austin, with Gina in tow. I'm interviewing a company down there and then heading to Norine's wedding...should be fun, as I hear Austin is a pretty kick-ass place. We're staying downtown, at any rate, so Gina should have plenty to do while I'm working tomorrow.

So, if you don't hear from me for a few days, that's why...I'm deep in the heart of Texas. Happy Cinqo de Mayo...have a margarita.