Friday, April 22, 2005

Boy, I've been lazy about blogging lately, haven't I?

I've driven everyone away...I get no comments. Boy, that sucks.

I know I'm more capable of better posts than this. I'm traveling to San Francisco the latter half of next week and then to Austin the latter half of the following week. Maybe, by then, I'll be able to think of a new and improved format...something interesting. Something intriguing. Something brain-stimulating.

All these bloggers out there have readers upon readers and spout pieces of wisdom. They come up with it somewhere, so why can't I? I'm not a total moron, ya know?

I think that, much like other things in my life, if I apply myself and truly give it some thought, I can come up with something interesting. Hell, it's life, and I can expound on it, ya know?

So, maybe I'll come up with an interesting daily format, and then hopefully I can stick with it.

Until then, boring daily updates, such as, "My work team held softball practice yesterday, and it was good."

Oh, and Happy Earth Day. Go plant something. Or, just avoid killing anything. And tread lightly--all that pavement pounding gives Mother Earth an awful headache.

Do vegetarians fast today, so as not to kill the offspring of Mother Earth? Do construction/mining crews take the day off to give Mother Earth a break from the infliction of skin sores today? Does the Sun ever decide to let Mother Earth roam free in her orbit as a gift on Earth Day? Why hasn't Hallmark taken Earth Day to the next level, like they've done with every other "holiday"?

No, I'm not high or drunk...just practicing for the new format. :)