Wednesday, May 18, 2005

--353 days. Almost entirely too, at this point.

--Trying to find somewhere close and cheap to go for Memorial Day weekend. Vegas would be cool, Laz (pre-emptive), but the key word is "cheap." I have some ideas, but... I had actually found a nice travel package on Travelocity for $340 per person to San Fran for airfare and three nights at a pretty nice Marriott hotel. But, that far requires more than one full day for the trip...even two would have been pushing the limit. But we're in the superbusy season at work, so I can't take the Tuesday off, understandably. So we'll see...probably I'll just rent a car and we'll go somewhere "nearby." Who knows? Gina needs to get away though...

--Not sure what to do about my birthday, which falls on Memorial Day. Maybe I'll just let it slide by quietly...I don't know how much of a party-throwing mood I feel in right now.

--Which, really, is interesting, because I've been feeling really sleepy and lethargic lately. I don't know why...I don't feel sick anymore, and I'm eating pretty well, and I'm not sleeping too little or too much. Is it possible that three days' worth of softball is too much? That doesn't seem right though, either, because I'm never beat after softball, honestly. So who knows...maybe just general downturn in my psyche at the moment.

--In softball today, we kicked much ass. I believe the final was in the range of 24-5 or something like that. Not shabby at all. I didn't have a great day at the plate, but my pitching was on, as usual. Though I still gave up a home run, which didn't please me all that much against this particular team.

--For now though, goodnight all.