Tuesday, May 24, 2005

--347 days (boy, I'm slacking...but still an odd-numbered day).

--We went and bought a nice all-purpose printer this weekend, given that Gina's mom wanted to buy it for her for her birthday (in January), and now she actually could use a good inkjet printer for her job search. I printed out a photo, and it's pretty damned good. Let's hope it prints that way always. :) It's nice to have the ability to just print one photo whenever the hell you want, even though I've been told that financially, after all is said and done, these printers aren't worth it. But I like having the flexibility, and we needed a better printer anyway.

--Work is going to get mighty, mighty busy this month. It's our biggest mag of the year, and it should be relatively nuts. :) Thankfully, I'm taking that mini vacation this weekend...

--Otherwise, not much else is new...since few of you really care about my gardening exploits, I'll just say that I installed and filled my windowboxes on my balcony this weekend as well. Oh joy of joys, right?