Tuesday, June 07, 2005

--333 days. Cool number...if I liked 3.

--Well, today I just barely made it to softball at 6pm. It was a brutal loss. We should have beaten this team, but instead ended up beating ourselves. We lost 14-13 even though we held a 12-5 lead after a 5-error first inning. What hurts is that in the bottom of the 7th, our first batter got on with a single. I stepped up and chalked the right field line with a perfectly placed line drive double. That put us with 2nd and 3rd with no outs. After the third-baseman made the play of his life to get the first out and save the game, our next two batters hit relatively weak outs to end the game. Sucky.

--Came home and did some cleaning. This second bedroom needs to be organized and taken care of. The key is, how much of it can I get done before getting "bored" of it. Right now, I'm motivated to clean...hopefully that'll last a while.

--Might get the new fish tank tomorrow. We found a place that has excellent prices (like, 5% above cost) on tank combos (with stands, hoods and lights), and Gina bought her water frog from there. So they're quality. We may very well get a 38-gal. tank, simply because the prices are that good. But we'll see how it goes. That would fit just fine in the dining room where one of my end tables is currently located.

--I've got plenty of writing to do for work...but, I can take this no problem once a year. Beats the hell out of every week. I'll probably have to work later than normal tomorrow and Friday to get most and/or all of it done, along with all the editing that will need to be done.

--Otherwise, not much else is new...except that, man, the air conditioners in the gangway outside our bedroom window are loud. Louder than ours, and it's right there in the wall.